Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Launch web page during video

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hannahgaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am desperately trying to find out how I can specify that certain web pages open during the play back of my film online, does anyone have any ideas or experience of how I can achive this?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The_Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2001
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Don't quite get what you are trying to do (sorry).

    I suggest you will find the solution in Flash, althouth DHTML is a lot better in many ways.

    Somewhere in those two is the process you are looking for.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is your movie in MPEG format?

    Mods

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •